Bulk email marketing refers to a form of marketing that involves sending the same, or nearly identical, message to multiple email recipients. The number of recipients can range from hundreds to thousands, depending on campaign objectives. This type of campaign requires a unique software that takes every individual email address from a prior rundown, and appropriates a solitary message to everyone.
Generally viewed as a direct marketing tool by large companies, bulk email can be used by small businesses and individuals as well. Bulk Emails are used for –
- Reduced time and effort – With email marketing, you will communicate easily and develop a direct to customer or direct business to business communication.
- Real time messages – You can send real time messages to your probable clients by writing ideas like, deal of the day, weekly updates, etc.
- Personalize message – you can draft and send a personalized mail as per the taste of your customers.
- Frequent communication – you can send the message as per the taste of your customers.
- Reduced cost – This service is cost effective.
This service is frequently used for newsletters or email marketing. If you have a list of prospects or your customers, you can send them content relevant to their business or interest, from a single application.
A Bulk email Service allows you to send emails to lists of any size. There is no limitation on the number and the frequency at which the emails are sent. Your engagement data, including spam reports, unsubscribe, and open and click rates, will tell you whether your message is hitting the mark.